Effective: August 19, 2020
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OUR POLICIES GOVERNING OUR WEBSITE. If you do not agree to our Policies, you may not access or otherwise use our Website.
By using our Website and any services made available on or through our Website, you may provide certain personal information to us. By providing such information, you agree that it is accurate and that you are solely responsible for its accuracy.
The Data We Collect.
- Personal Information Provided. Generally, when you access and use our Website or register for a training through our Website, or make a purchase, we collect the data you provide, which identifies you to us (“User Data”). For example, we may collect your email address if you wish to receive our newsletter or if you indicate your interest in an event or topic. If you register for a training, we receive your name, address, phone number, and all the information you provide or upload to our Website.
- Non-Personal Data Received and Derived. We receive or derive information from your access and use of our Website, such as your IP address, browser type and version, or operating system. We can also learn information about your use of our Website such as your registration history and the length of your visits to certain pages on our Website, and other browser interaction information.
- Adult Data Only. We do not intend for our Website to be used by minors, and we do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 18 through our Website.
- No Automatic Relationship Created. No doctor-patient or client relationship is automatically established when you provide personal information and/or protected health information to us through our Website or by other electronic means.
How We Use and Disclose Data.
We only use and disclose User Data as follows:
- to permit you to register for trainings and make purchases;
- to facilitate the provision of mental health services by our practitioners;
- to permit you to identify comments you leave on our Website;
- to communicate with you for legitimate business reasons;
- to provide services and products you request or purchase through our Website;
- to permit our Partners to facilitate your purchases or use of services through our Website; and
- otherwise as may be required by law or to defend ourselves.
When you provide personal information and/or protected health information through our Website or other electronic means, you give permission for such information to be collected and processed by our Partners and provided to us and our clinicians for use and storage in connection with their mental health practices, the business of Dialogical Therapy, PLLC, and/or any services that we may provide to you.
We may also transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or acquisition. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you.
We partner with third parties who provide services that facilitate the functions and features of our Website and business (our “Partners”). For example, we hire a Partner to provide Website hosting services to host our Website. We also have Partners who facilitate collection and processing of the User Data we collect, including health information and patient forms. We may also hire one or more Partners to facilitate financial transactions through the Website. Our Partners have agreements with us that ensure the User Data we collect and disclose to them or that they collect directly from you through our Website is used by them only for the purposes we contract with them to provide for us. We select Partners who state they provide industry standard security for financial transactions through our Website.
How We Secure Data.
We safeguard User Data by maintaining safeguards intended to protect its integrity and security, and rely on our Partners to do the same. Of course, we cannot guarantee that our Website will be secure at all times, that any information thereon will be complete and accurate, or that your use of the Website will not be interrupted. In addition, we cannot guarantee that bad actors will not intrude on our networks or systems, or the networks or systems our Partners provide to us, and thereby gain unauthorized access to our Content or your User Data. As required by law, if we become aware of a data breach we will make appropriate disclosures to those affected.
We Do Not Sell Your Information.
We never sell your personal information or User Data.
Do Not Track.
We do not monitor, recognize, or respond to any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals. Further, we do not authorize third parties to collect any personally identifiable information about individuals who visit our site without separate consent.
Upon your email to email@example.com, or your written request to Dialogical Therapy, PLLC, 2706 N. Warner Street, Tacoma, Washington 98407, we will provide you with information about the categories of your personal information that we have collected and the categories of third parties to whom your information was disclosed.
If you have questions about our Policies, or specifically about your User Data we have collected, stored, or disclosed in connection with your use of our Website, or if you wish to request that we delete your User Data, please contact us at Dialogical Therapy, PLLC, 2706 N. Warner Street, Tacoma, Washington 98407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.